jeudi 30 juin 2011

Various - British Motown Chartbusters Vol.2 / 1968 / CD 1997



Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing

Diana Ross And The Supremes* – Reflections

Smokey Robinson And The Miracles* – If You Can Wait

Four Tops – You Keep Running Away

Temptations* – I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You)

Gladys Knight And The Pips – I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Stevie Wonder – I'm Wondering

Jimmy Ruffin – I've Passed This Way Before

Diana Ross And The Supremes* – Somethings You Never Get Used To

R. Dean Taylor – Gotta See Jane

Stevie Wonder – Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day

Temptations* – You're My Everything

Martha Reeves And The Vandellas* – Honey Chile

Four Tops – IF I Were A Carpenter

Smokey Robinson And The Miracles* – I Second That Emotion

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – If I Could Build My Whole World Around You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire