jeudi 30 juin 2011

Various – British Motown Chartbusters 1967 / CD 1997

Lien


Stevie Wonder – Blowin' In The Wind

Supremes, The – You Keep Me Hangin' On

Four Tops – Standing In The Shadows Of Love

Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston – It Takes Two

Marvelettes, The – When You're Young And In Love

Temptations, The – (I Know) I'm Losing You

Jimmy Ruffin – What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted

Supremes, The – The Happening

Four Tops – 7-Rooms Of Gloom

Junior Walker & The All Stars – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

Martha And The Vandellas* – I'm Ready For Love

Supremes, The – Love Is Here And Now You're Gone

Jimmy Ruffin – Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got

Stevie Wonder – I Was Made To Love Her

Gladys Knight And The Pips – Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me

Martha And The Vandellas* – Jimmy Mack

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire